Last weekend I traveled down to Southern Utah and hung out in Goblin Valley. Here are a few things we did while we were down there....
We created inspirational posters
We ate dutch oven dinner
We conquered the Wizard
We hiked up to some mines
We created a band CD cover




6 comments:
Looks fun, I've been hiking there too!
These are all awesome pictures!!
I don't like the one that you hiked over on the spine of the rock---too dangerous!
Hey Cute Blog! We need to get together.
I am actually super jealous about your trip. Are we really going to do it or something similar this summer??? Dont just get my hopes up ya hear!!!
We will for sure! The boys we went with have already talked about doing it again so next time you're in for sure.
It looks like fun! I love the CD Cover!
Post a Comment