One of my tires was really low on air on the way down so we had to stop and put air in it. Of course there are three gas stations at that exit, but only one has an air pump and it is broken. We drove very slowly to the next exit.
Kristen and I hanging out at Body English. We met some people that were there for a bachelor party and we all hung out.
The pool at Hard Rock Hotel. It was pretty amazing.
Reading magazines on our very hard sofa.
Kristen and I hangin' by the pool.
Girlies at Body English. We had to have at least one ugly picture, right?
I had a blast and I hope Kristen enjoyed her bachelorette party. It was a good vacation away from work, home, and definitely the cold!
5 comments:
Gross! Take that second picture off right now!!! Sickie. Anyway, I had a great time!
It does look fun. Diamond tuck upholstery!! Wow! it does look awfully hard to sit on, but it is cool looking.
Cool pictures. You guys are hotties!
The couch was so hard to sit on. I think the only time we actually sat on it was when we took the pictures.
Kristen...you look beautiful in the second picture!
Thanks for not putting any of the totally fat ass disgusting pics up of me. I am "ok" with the ones you chose but man I need to lose some lbs!!!
Other than the fat ugly pics, i had a great time and hope kristen did to.
Post a Comment