Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekly Review


"What Do You Go Home To?"

One Thumb Up, One Thumb Down

Once agin, I had mixed feelings about this weeks episode. I am having a hard time getting back into the episodes of One Tree Hill. Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely love the show, but it just isn't sucking me in like it usually does.

This week we learned that Brooke is going to get a "trial" baby. She is housing and taking care of a child coming from another company to have surgery. Milicent is moving in with Mouth (Marvin McPhaden). Hailey is Peyton's newly signed artists. Nathan is beginning to play ball again and Lucas is back in town and still in love with Lindsey (and Peyton). I didn't learn anything new or exciting and am still waiting for Lucas to realize that he wants Peyton.

I am waiting for an episode to leave me hanging and want more. The episode before the three week vacation was just the type that I love. An episode that leaves you wishing that you were watching it on DVD so you could pop in the next one is what I want. Hopefully with Lindsey coming back will help with the excitement.

Have Fun Watching!!!

2 comments:

TIM said...

Ha Ha



This makes me laugh. I even have a hard time reading about this show.Your funny!

Kara said...

I will like it better when Lucas pulls his head out of his *** and hooks up with Peyton.