Monday, July 14, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Today Kara, My Mom, and I took the four kids (Cooper, Sophie, Morgan, and Lauren) to the zoo. I love going to the zoo and today was exceptionally fun. I ended up taking about 80 pictures between the kids and the animals so there are quite a few on my blog. I just couldn't decide.

I forget what kind of monkey this is, but I thought he was so cute!

Mom, Sophie, and Lauren looking at some type of reptile.

Eating snow cones...I was a little disappointed because they didn't have lime. I love lime!

Showing our colored tongues from the snow cones. I apparently don't know how to get it everywhere so my tongue turns red.

The mama giraffe eating leaves. Their tongues were so long. It was pretty crazy.

Measuring up against the Gorilla.

I thought this was such a cute picture of Lauren.

Cooper asked, "Will you post that on the blog?" So here you go Coop!

Our one and only group shot in front of the zebras. I think we covered them up though.

Pulling funny faces in the giraffe exhibit.

Looking at the turkeys. You can't go to the zoo without seeing the turkeys!

Sophie and I posing.

Lauren and Morgan in front of the white alligator.

The kids huddling by the gorilla.

The adults wanted a picture together so we recruited Sophie to take the picture. A little off center, but not too bad.

1 comment:

Kara said...

It was a fun day. The kids are all so cute together and don't really run off. It's great. Cooper mapped out every animal we didn't see this time so we can see them next time. He's a die hard.