
Thursday morning I took Morgan and Lauren over to Liberty Park to feed the geese. We had a sleepover Wednesday and had a great time watching movies, holding Izzie, eating Spaghetti Factory and McDonalds, and playing at the park.

Sitting on the bench trying to throw the "donut" (it was really a bagel) far enough to reach the geese. Morgan had quite the arm.

I think they ate more of the bagels than they fed the geese.

They had to walk across the bridge before we left. It was lots of fun!!
3 comments:
Love it BOOTS and CROCS. Looks like fun, I think I would eat the bagel also, they probably came from Einsteins!!
Cute pictures Aly. It looks like you had fun. Morgan's hair looks so cute in those piggys.
Actually the bagels came from Smiths. They kept calling them donuts because they weren't from the bagel store. Apparently you can only get bagels at Einsteins according to them!
Post a Comment