We went to fireworks in Pinedale, WY. It was by far the best firework show I have ever been to in my entire life. Here is a picture of the young ones.
Here are the young ones (at heart) waiting for the fireworks to start.
A moose was hanging around in our camping area. He was first just laying in the bushes by Kristen and Shane's camper and then decided to get up and walk around. We decided he was still just a baby...maybe two years old.
Hanging out by the fire....Rand, Bradley, Hannah, and Gunther
Roasting marshmallows on the bonfire.
Aly and Sophie roasting mallows.
Coop and Soph with Aunt Lisa roasting more mallows....I think they each ate 10 s'mores. After eating them they just ran back and forth for about 30 minutes. They didn't have hardly any sugar!!!
Not only did we have s'mores, but we also had "adult s'mores" (mushroom wrapped in bacon...cooked and then wrapped in provolone cheese), and doughies. I think I ate about 30 doughies myself. How can you go wrong with a cooked ball of dough rolled in butter and cinnamon and sugar? They were delicious!
4 comments:
Great pictures! That Sophie is quite the photographer too.
We had such a great time! I am a little concerned to see Sophie out in that water without a life jacket---I know she can't swim.
Thanks for sharing all the photos. I will get some on in the next few days.
Cool pictures Aly.
Mom...I promise Sophie was only in the shallow :)
I am sad I missed the Moose.
Uummmm hello people. I was paddling. I would have totally paddled away from any white waters that would have put sophie in danger!!!
I promise Im a lot more responsible than I appear!:)
Post a Comment