Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journey and Heart Concert

Last night a big group of friends headed out to Usana Amphetheater to see Journey and Heart in concert. Cheap Trick also played before the "big dawgs" came on. It was a fabulous concert! Journey had a new lead singer they found on YouTube. He was Asian and he sounded just like the original singer. It was very trippy.

Kristen and Shane made it just as Heart started singing. They were stuck in horrible traffic.


Rachel, Lauren, and Erin

Me and Rach

Bobbie (at least she's not trying to be a gansta again!)

Rachel and Kristen posing during Journey

Me and Erin eating nachos and waiting for the concert to begin.
Just after Cheap Trick started singing. They were good, but I think I only knew one song.
Kristen and Shane....You can kind of see Heart in the background.

Me and Andrea....She took the roll of gangsta instead of Bobbie!
I didn't get any real good pictures of the bands during the concert, but you couldn't see it real well in the camera. We did have great seats. Smack dab in the middle just behind the railing on the grass. It pays to go a bit early.....no traffic and great seats!

2 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

How awesome!!! I bet that was such a good show. I didn't know Heart was coming too. Man. I wish I could have been there. I would have gone with you in a heart beat.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HEART!!!! :)

ps I need to get the pics from you so I have them all!