Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My New Camera

When I was in Denver a few weeks ago I had an incident with my camera and cough syrup. I had put my camera in Rachel's bag along with my cough syrup and the lid came off the bottle. Cough syrup spilled all over my camera obviously ruining it. I was devistated because I use my camera on a daily basis. It has now been about 3 weeks without a camera and I am going crazy. I finally decided to go out and buy one. This is the camera I have purchased. Kara looked up some reviews while I was sitting at the store ready to buy. Most of the reviews were good and it was rated well. I decided to go with it. Hopefully it will be a good one.

1 comment:

The Bateman Family said...

I'm so glad you have a new camera! I heard that this camera is a good one! You'll have to let me know.