I would have posted about this earlier, but I didn't have any pictures until I stole them off of Heather's blog. Last Saturday I headed down to the Nephi rodeo with Rachel, Heather, and Bridger. This is probably one of my favorite rodeos I have been to. I have only gone twice, but plan to go every year. They had fireworks, the One Armed Bandit, and of course bull riding. But I think the real reason any of us go is for all the cute cowboys!


I think this was taken before Bridger warmed up to any of us.....you would think that it would work to bribe a 2 year old with fruit snacks to come sit on your lap. He was not having it! Bridge did warm up a little later on in the night with a milky way and some starbursts.
Thanks for the pics, Heath!
4 comments:
No prob! Sorry I haven't e-mailed any of them to either of you yet!! I'm a slow poke. I hope Rach sends me the time out shot...it was pretty darn funny.
I wanna go to the rodeo!
Sounds fun. If I promise to look like I'm not with you, can I go next year.
I don't want to damper the cowboy looking.
WOW thanks to You and Heather for not photo shopping my FAT OUT!!!!
THANKS!!!
ps My camera is not working so I havent been able to get the pics off of it yet! Sorry!
Post a Comment